The International Chair for Advanced Studies on Hydration is pleased to invite you to the 1st International Workshop: Advanced Studies on Hydration, to be held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria on 19th – 20th January.
The aim of the International Workshop is to present the International Chair for Advanced Studies on Hydration of the Research Institute of Biomedical and Health Sciences and to participate in the different sessions where it will be discussed on the most up-to-date on the handling of hydration in the context of a healthy lifestyle.
- Dates: January 19th & 20th, 2017
- Venue: Assembly Hall. Faculty of Health Sciences. University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC). Paseo Blas Cabrera Felipe s /n. University Campus of San Cristóbal. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Registration: Free of charge
- Language: Simultaneous translation available (English – Spanish – English)
- This Workshop has special interest for the following professional sectors: Health, nutrition, physical activity and sport, food and beverages, professors, researchers, students and all those interested on Hydration and healthy lifestyles